Wait, Madam! There is comedy in your purse

Spread the word! Rich wears women's underwear (No, not THAT word!) What I meant was, spread the word that this BLOG makes polio string cheese come out all of your orafices. And if it doesn't, lie to your friends and say it does. Rich is tired of sucking scrotum to get ahead, and he wants a real job, one that pays. So come on in! I have Hot Pockets in the fridge

Monday, June 12, 2006

21 Jump Street and Jumping Jack Flash Both Have the Word Jump in Them

I’m not sure who thought of it, but jump is a fun word. Kriss Kross made me do it back in the day (with my pants zipper over by butt), and I’m doing it right now while I type, so this simple BLoG entry will probably take me about 22.7 minutes longer than it should since I dragged the trampoline inside and am currently typing this at one letter per *boing!*

Also, I don’t really remember Jumping Jack Flash all that much (the movie, not the horrible Rolling Stones song) but I remember it had a leading black roll. Possibly Mekhi Phifer from 8 Mile. I don’t know, but I know it was a man with braids or something.

C’mon, man, you know who I’m talking about, whatzhisname! That guy who was also in Sister Act 1 and 2. Well, I don’t know, I can’t remember his name right now, but I’m sure it’ll jump into my head next time I’m on the shitter.

Anyway, back to Jump.

No wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…wait. First, I have to talk about 21 Jump Street. I mean, it IS mentioned in the title, right? RIGHT? Answer me, asshole!...oh, yeah, this is a BLOG. Meep. Sorry, I get a little carried away sometimes.

Anyway, back to 21 Jump Street.

That show was great, or at least the intro song was. I don’t really remember that show either but I know it had that guy who looked like Johnny Depp. I wonder if Johnny Depp ever sued him for looking so damn similar to him. Poor sap, I think he even had his name in the opening credits as Johnny Depp. Some people are just so deluded.

Okay, but back to jump (the word).

Um…I don’t know what to say about it. Wow, to think you read a whole BLOG entry and there was no real money shot (spoot!) in the end. You should be pissed. If I were you (which I’m not), I’d get into your Sunday best clothes and grab a torch to burn this motha down! Only then, through random acts of violence, will you feel better and be making this world a better place, for you and for me, and the entire human race. You guys need to get together, and riot in the streets for all mankind.

Oh, yeah, and go ahead and JUMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home